- Receptionist: Don't you feel like your generation is just lazy?
- Me: Lazy? I'd say apathetic.
- Receptionist: Isn't it the same?
- Me: No. My generation is criticized and toiled with, and I don't see why not - just turn on the TV and watch what they're feeding us. But my generation is not lazy. My generation fought in Iraq and Afghanistan. My generation fought for womens rights in a fury that hadn't been seen since the 19th Amendment. My generation got our first black President elected. My generation fought for Gay rights for the first time in American history. And with all that, we are apathetic, and that's because things aren't going to be better for us down the road. We are the first generation expected to make less than our parents. We are the first generation to see America lose its status as a super power. We've lived through the worst economic times since the Great Depression, and are forced to take out thousands of dollars in student loans at the same time, all while our college degrees slowly turn into a highschool diploma. We've done plenty, and expect nothing. So no, I wouldn't say we're lazy, just apathetic.
if i lay here
if i just lay here
would you get me my charger because my laptop is about to die
"Having a low opinion of yourself is not modesty. It’s self-destruction."
- Intro: yo dis my paper
- Body Paragraphs: *written beautifully along with correct spelling and grammar"
- Conclusion: dats it lol bye
"You only care about yourself" well duh who else is going to do it
The teacher said ‘hit the lights’ and this kid punched the light switch and broke it
but does it count as murder if you say sorry